Working with Folders
In this entry you can view folders that you that created under My Folders and all root folders under Root Folders.
When you double-click a folder, a query is perfomred and all contents that have this folder as a parent are displayed.
Operations on Folders
The following operations on folders are available:
- Open - opens the selected folder, displaying its contents
- Edit - opens the folder editor, allowing you to change properties
- Delete - deletes the folder and its contents
- Refresh - refreshes the page
- Access - allows you to grant or deny folder operations to specific roles.
- Convert - allows you to convert all contents inside a folder.
Folder operations are exposed via REST API. For more information about the available endpoints and how to reach them, see REST.